How to dry your hair in the right way in the cold winter
If you get out of the house when the hair is wet in the winter, you will feel particularly cold and your hair will drier. It will become dry and dry.
How to dry your hair in the right way while keeping the moisture in your hair?
1. Prior to drying hair, use clean shampoo to remove impurities near the hair root during hair washing. This will help keep your scalp clean and
dry your hair in the shortest possible time.
2. After washing, remove the moisture by tightening or twisting your hair, then use a fiber towel to gently dry the excess water while preventing damage and curl.
3. Do not brush your hair on wet hair, because your hair will become brittle when wet, and when wet easy to break; the contrary, you can use the comb teeth comb your hair.
4. You can prepare a dry towel from your side of the face began to wrap your hair to prevent wet hair becomes dry.
5. Continue to use your fingers through your hair, lift your hair root, let the air through your hair, use hair care products, such as hair oil or light gel to smear your hair,the hair becomes shiny , And finally waiting for the hair to dry.