Five steps to teach you to care for Brazilian hair
The easiest five steps to teach you to care for Brazilian hair.
1. Comb your hair with wide teeth. If you take good care of the Brazilian hair can last at least a year.
2. Use Moroccan nut oil for hair care, to avoid hair drying.
3. Shampoo, the use of deep care products, can make your wave appearance to maintain good.
4. After shampooing with a towel to dry hair, Brazilian hair is very sensitive to heat, so let the hair dry naturally.
5. Sleeping the hair braid, wrapped with silk scarf to keep the hair ends do not wear.